The Veytia Group Joins Windermere SoCal
John Veytia of the Veytia Group, Windermere Laguna Beach 949-415-0111
John Veytia of the Veytia Group, Windermere Laguna Beach 949-415-0111

Windermere Real Estate welcomes the Veytia Group to its family of agents.  The Veytia Group, located at 32351 Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to their Orange County real estate clients.

John Veytia, a broker since 1964, heads the team. “We realize our clients are entrusting us with the most valuable possessions they will own in their lifetimes,” notes Veytia. His assurance to his clients: “Give us 1% of your confidence…and we’ll EARN the other 99%.”

The Veytia Group members are Linda S. Carter, Broker, licensed since 1980 and a part of the Veytia Group for 20+ years; Lisa Hungerford, Broker, licensed since 1992, with extensive listing knowledge and buyer expertise; Stanley Kerlick, Realtor® and licensed appraiser; Susan Latini-Powell, Realtor®, buyer’s agent; Vedette Telenko, Realtor®, buyer’s agent; Anne Bergman, Realtor®, with a BS in Business Management and a background in marketing and financial valuation; Brian Ullon, Realtor® with over a decade in business management; and Debbie Williams, Realtor® for 18 years, listing and escrow coordinator.

John Veytia is "jumping for joy" to join Windermere. And Windermerer feels the same!!
John Veytia is "jumping for joy" to join Windermere...and Windermere feels the same way!!

“The Veytia Group is a perfect fit with the legendary Windermere experience,” says Bob Deville, co-owner, Windermere SoCal. “This team is noted for its outstanding service and knowledge of the industry. We’re growing in Orange County and are excited to add this new Laguna Beach office, which will complement our Laguna Niguel office, currently with 40 agents and quickly growing.”

1 Comment
  1. It was great to talk to you yesterday John, I am very excited to work with you and your team….and still can’t believe I get to work with Brian Ullon! WELCOME!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.