John Veytia Celebrates 50 Years in Real Estate

It’s 1962. Nobody’s heard of the Beatles. AT&T launches Telstar, the first communications satellite. The Incredible Hulk gets his own comic book, and Jacqueline Kennedy takes television viewers on a tour of the White House. And in 1962, John Veytia gets his real estate license. As much a powerhouse today as he was then, Veytia exudes a vitality that fills a room and inspires everyone in it. He’s never been bored, never given himself the chance. He’s marked every trend, ridden every wave, dispatching challenges with gusto, wit, and his unique brand of charm.  But aside from that easygoing affability, what makes Veytia stand out are his professionalism, dedication to principle, and a serious reputation for getting the job done, with experience which includes 6 years teaching Real Estate Law. “In 50 years in this industry I have pretty much seen everything,” says Veytia. “Through it all, there’s been one constant: my very best effort. My clients deserve it, and I see that they get it.”

The Veytia Group is a closely knit cadre of exceptional real estate professionals led by Veytia himself. He credits much of their success to repeat and referral clients who are used to the finest.  Veytia says it best: “Give me and my Team 1% of your confidence. We will EARN the other 99%.”

John Veytia and The Veytia Group serve their clients from the Windermere Real Estate office at 32351 Coast Highway, Laguna Beach. They can be reached at 949-415-0111.

1 Comment
  1. Congratulations John!  We met at the Premier Directors meeting in Rancho Mirage.  You’ve got me beat for years in the business. I’m only a kid, in my 35th if I remember correctly. Things have changed a lot – esp. the amount of paperwork – but it is still about giving our best to our clients and the satisfaction that brings. Wishing you many more years of success! 
    Joan MacPherson, Indian Wells Luxury Homes & Estates

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.