Following up one of the strongest years for desert home sales ever, the Coachella Valley showed no signs of slowing down in January. From Palm Springs to La Quinta, the valley closed out the month with 1688 total sides, an 11.5% increase over the same month last year. Bennion Deville Homes saw its year-over-year production increase by nearly 46%, almost quadrupling the market’s annual gains. Additionally, the Bennion Deville Homes market share increased by 5% year-over-year, ending the month with a cumulative 20% of all major resort community transactions. The frenetic sales pace is poised to continue into the foreseeable future as long as the market receives fresh inventory to meet the high demand for Coachella Valley real estate.
For a full recap and analysis of the January real estate market, check out our monthly market report. Some key takeaways:
- Inventory continues to diminish but prices are starting to stabilize after a stretch of strong increases.
- Sellers who have been in their homes for several years should strongly consider acting now to capitalize on any realized equity while inventory remains at historic lows. [Learn why NOW is the time sell]
- Buyers looking at homes need to keep in mind that properties are moving quickly in this market – come with your strongest offer up front and act quickly once you find the property you want. [Check out our guide for homebuyers]
About Bennion Deville Homes
Founded in 2001 by real estate industry icons Bob Bennion and Bob Deville, Bennion Deville Homes serves home buyers and sellers throughout Southern California in the primary markets of the Greater Palm Springs Area (Coachella Valley) and Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Coachella Valley offices include locations in Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and La Quinta. Bennion Deville Homes also has offices in Garner Valley in Riverside County and Redlands in San Bernardino County.
The Bennion Deville Homes LUXE Collection is an exclusive luxury home marketing program created to position premium properties in front of luxury homebuyers from around the world. The LUXE Collection and its esteemed group of LUXE Directors represent the finest luxury homes in Southern California, thanks in part to exclusive partnerships with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio®. These key affiliations create a strong presence in print and online platforms to help high-end properties gain key exposure to an affluent international client base.
Visit our website, BDHomes.com, for the location of the Bennion Deville Homes office nearest you. Follow us on major social media platforms @BDHSoCal for the latest local and national real estate and lifestyle news. We look forward to unlocking possibilities for you.
- Bob Bennion
- Bob Deville
- Bob Deville and Bob Bennion
- Cathedral City
- Coachella Valley
- Coachella Valley real estate
- coachella valley real estate analysis
- coachella valley real estate market
- desert real estate
- desert realtor
- Indian Wells
- La Quinta
- Palm Desert
- Palm Springs
- Rancho Mirage
- Real Estate Agent